Thursday, November 16, 2006

Today was an odd day.
Decent though, well... nah.. a little below decent. I went to court today at 9 o'clock and it started at 9:30. Good, God, I was in there until Eleven thirty watching people get arrested for not paying child support and not providing a proper home. I realized that I'm nothing more than $900 a month to my mother and father and it bothers me. Anyways, I got out of there and went to KFC and got a famous bowl. It was fabulous. When I got to school, I walked into the office with my cello on my back, a 40 pound book-bag on one arm and wearing some of the tallest black heels ever. I saw Blair. Blair is a former life ruiner of mine. Not nice. Trys to be christian and also take advantage of freshman girls, like myself. We haven't talked for at least 3 weeks. He grinned at me in that "Haha, I'm stupid and I kiss like I'm eating a carrot." So, I flipped him off and yelled, "Skinpatch!" which made me think of Taylor and when she called him on my phone and left him a message that consisted of.. "Now listen here SKINPATCH and umm... PENIS!" and another that she recorded with Tyler :) "Blair Dolin! Lost his penis in Vietnam.." then, she gave the phone to Tyler and they were like, "You have herpes of the face!" ANYWAYS! I went and signed in and put my stuff in my classroom and headed to the bandroom where Luke listened to me talk to Peter (my cello) and took pictures of me. As I walked back, I saw TYYLLEERRR and he hugged me and I saw his new hair and he told me when he signed in he drew hearts around my name and some guy behind him called him gay and he was like.. "Fuck you buddy!"

Well, I saw Brian. We went to his house and talked and talked and loved on one another and talked. Today was the first day I haven't practiced and I feel so empty. I'll never to this again. It's time for sleep.

No comments:

My story of the hardships and the love of being a cellist.

Blog Archive